CharlotteObserver.com: Breaking News

Friday, August 16, 2013

Carolina Tire & Auto Earns Angie's List Super Service Award 4th Year in a Row

Carolina Tire & Auto has been awarded the prestigious 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award, an honor bestowed annually on approximately 5 percent of all the companies rated on the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local service companies.

“Our Super Service Award winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to providing consistently high quality customer service, as judged by the customers who hired them,” said Angie Hicks, founder of Angie’s List.

“With over 200 positive online reviews, an A+ rating with the BBB of Charlotte  and now a 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award, we couldn’t be happier being this is our 4th year in a row winning the award”, the company officially announced. "It's our customers in Charlotte that are the real winners in all this", the company stated.




Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have met strict eligibility requirements including earning a minimum number of reports, an exemplary rating from their customers and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.

Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List, but members can find the 2012 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.

Carolina Tire & Auto (www.carolina-tire.com) are auto repair and tire centers located in South Charlotte as well as Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. With 20 service bay garages and over 12,000 sq feet of retail space to perform auto repair on European cars like Mercedes (www. (http://www.carolinamotorwerks.com/)carolinamotorwerks.com)
, BMW repair, Saab, Volvo, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche as well as all Japanese imports like Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Suzuki, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti, Nissan and of course all domestic cars and trucks like General Motors, Ford and Chrysler.

20 comments:

  1. I saw some nice car tires in Omaha NE, would it be smart to get them online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a lot of good information. It sounds like this is a good place to go. Do you know of an Everett, WA auto repair shop
    I could go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like family owned companies. I really going to visit their soon. Nice blog.
    lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man too bad I'm so far away from the South. Do you know of a good auto repair service in Denver I could go to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking that I need to get my car fixed. I'm going to look for some auto repair in New Westminster to help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing this! Where can I get the best auto repair in Langley? My car has been needing some serious help for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds awesome, I wander if any of the auto repair shops here in Grand Junction, CO have any awards like that. I think that it shows that you really do know what you are doing, and that you can find good service there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the automotive ages, the polyurethane typically that sometimes binds the performer to the automotive usually oxidizes and yellows, and therefore the fabric-foam bond weakens therefore provocative the performer to come back off. exchange the whole performer material becomes necessary as it’s sometimes not possible to get rid of the alter foam from the droopy material. to make sure that you simply area performer replacement kit performer replacement kit unit invariably ready for any misfortune, it’s sensible to invariably be armed with a . The kit ought to contain performer material, brush, and performer adhesive. to make sure that the kit contains all the required tools, you must perish from a respected store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My car has been having so many problems lately. My husband and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. We decided to take it to Highway Automatics and they were able to make it work again! Sometimes, it is best to just take it in to get looked at rather than try to solve it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome that you have been so successful with qualifying for those awards. An A+ rating with BBB is fantastic, and a 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award is outstanding! Congratulations!

    Wayne. | http://www.prairietire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking for auto repair. My car was recently wrecked and it needs to be fixed pretty bad. It's my only transportation to work, so it's pretty important.
    John Bond | http://www.islandmuffler.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My car has been seriously malfunctioning lately. It starts making a grinding sound once it passes fifty miles per hour. I assuming that is not a good thing. What could cause this? http://www.speedyapollo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks also for sharing your knowledge. It's really a great help for me. I hope you make more blogs like this.
    Auto Repair shop in San Jose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you guys work with any and all types of cars? I know some repair shops specialize in a specific brand or two. I drive a Chevy Cavalier and it has a lot of work that needs to be done on it. I'm considering just selling it for parts, actually.
    Shelly Slader | http://cjsparesandrepairs.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is some great recognition. I will have to look into this business. I need some repairs done on my car. I have gone too long ignoring the problems. http://www.norristire.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does your company offer all weather tires for motorcycles? I would like to still be able to ride my bike through the snow. I can't or else my tires will slip and slide on wet roads. It's inconvenient not being able to ride my motorbike when the roads are wet, so it would be nice to be able to have all weather tires.
    http://www.gwizz.com/services/tires.php

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting links. I look forward to reading more information!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What kinds of tires does your company sell? I'm moving and taking my car with me. The area I am moving too will have a wide variety of hot and cold weather. I'm not sure what the best kind would be. I do know that it is important to have good tires and take care of them.
    http://www.pdrauto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=20

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the Tire Service I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete